If you need to search....

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Catstop:And I didn't even know it....Kid2Kid Oleander Dr

Long time no blog.....
I have been busy, sorry! :) One yard sale, a sunburn and several  normal mommy activities have kept me away.So my first thing to post is a catstop I made with out even realizing it. My toddler and I were in the local Books-A-Million when he fell in love with a toy by Melissa and Doug. I didn't have the $25 to purchase it so we managed to distract for a while until he kinda forgot about it.We went to eat dinner and then we stopped here:



3501 Oleander Drive Suite 12 Wilmington, NC

Okay, you say.How is this a cat stop? Well, remember cat stops on this blog are places where animals are helped, supported, or items are sold that portray/feature cats and/dogs in some fashion. (Remember to keep your eyes peeled for animal friendly shops-even ones that aren't obvious) Kid to Kid not only recycles items within our area but they donate to several places. For one, they donate clothes they don't wish to sell to the Salvation Army in town-right across the street. Then, secondly, they donate extra books to the Leland Library, which are then sold to the public in Leland each month at the monthly sale they have. And, last but not least, they donate their shoes to the New Hanover Humane Society-that's right, doggy toys!! I love it. It was music to my ears and lit a blogging fire under my tush. So, run by to the local Kid to Kid franchise and don't forget your little ones old shoes!
The Melissa and Doug Latch Puzzle Board that started it all.
    It teaches numbers, colors, animals and hand-eye coordination.                                          Labeled for ages 3+.

Behind door 3 is a trio of Juno's tabby relatives- what's behind the other doors? Not saying.....


Here is my little one enjoying his new toy at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment