If you need to search....

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cat Reads:Heartwarming Stories for Animal Enthusiasts

I had the privilege of perusing the book store this weekend, thanks to Grandma keeping my little toddler at her house to play with her new adoption, a Shih tzu named Bello.
These are a few titles I found at Books-A-Million:


  • Cat Miracles by Brad and Sherry Steiger-how pet cats have actually saved peoples' lives-move over Lassie!(But Lassie lovers can read Puppy Miracles by the same authors)                                          
  • Why Cats Do That By Karen Anderson-the most informative for me, this book tells why cats nip, knead, hunt for us, and how the cat's nonverbal signals can be interpreted. I would totally recommend this for a new cat owner. I never realized that a cat corrects itself when it falls within 1.8 seconds;grooming increases blood flow and why a cat chatters until I read this book.                           
  • Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed by Jeremy Greenburg-Cute and humor filled letters from cats to their humans                                                                                                                                                        
  • Cat Daddy by Jackson Galaxy-This story I honestly did not finish because there are heart rending sections about shelter animals in it.                                                                                      
  • A Street cat Named Bob by James Bowen- Former drug abuser and musician who was homeless finds new meaning to his life after finding a ginger tom on the streets of London...awesome book.
                                              Happy reading with your furball!

No comments:

Post a Comment