If you need to search....

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Dark Side of Kitty Ownership:Kitty Maneuvers-Warning: Graphic Photo at End of Post

                               Welcome To The Dark Side                                        Yes, there is a dark side. A dark side to cat ownership. Here are a few maneuvers your kitty may have in store for you:


Source:Starwarscats.com
  1. the playful kitten claws and teeth sink, you humans never learn 
  2. the 4 am claw the toes, stomach or any open spot on my human plan, there's a blueprint for this in the kitty brain you know
  3. the furniture clawing, if I don't like my scratch-post or you don't get enough of the 'nip on it, man
  4. the house plant attacks, special 3 point score when I succeed at knocking a whole pot over   
  5. the litter box-ha!ha!ha!
  6. the litter box after deworming, I get the best gross face reactions from my humans during this time-take me to the vet and stick me with a needle again, eh?
  7. the litter box when my food disagrees with me-or I just won't eat and will meow louder and louder until you fix my problematic menu
  8. the floor spray- when my litter box is not tidy enough for my taste
  9. the floor spray again-when you thought you removed it all the first time but I can still smell it-meeeeow!
  10. the tug of war game-the new sheer curtains feel great in my claws
  11. the where did that receipt go? game-I chewed it to smithereens-no really-SMiThEReeEeNs!
  12. the sneak attack-hiding around the corner or behind the dryer and then pouncing on my human's toes because they didn't know I was there-heeheehee
  13. the dart-this one drives humans will poor peripheral vision NUTS-they see you just barely out of the corner of their eye but when they look at the spot where you "are" you are not there
  14. the daily feline force--- ability to go through doors you knew not would open
  15. the cute feline force---just look into my eyes, so big and innocent......:)
                                                  GROSS PICT TO FOLLOW THIS LIST!

This is a ringworm on turd-looks like a small
 rubber-band-this is in a plastic bag by the way, not on my carpet!

Source: Tumblr.com, Shrek 2

No comments:

Post a Comment